Discover The #1 Way To Boost Employee Retention and Motivation!
Learn How Tapping Into Your Employee’s Wildest Dreams With Red Hot Ticket Employee Incentives Puts You In The Driver’s Seat, Boost Employee Morale, Motivation and Retention by 20% or More.
Summary: Give your employees airfare certificates for two adults and see employee engagement and retention increase.
Employee incentive programs are one of the hottest premiums in the country. In fact, our incentive programs sell like hot cakes because savvy business owners recognize the motivational properties of travel.
It’s like a guaranteed high-yield investment account when you purchase airfare certificates and give them to your employees and sales people as incentives.
Here’s how it works. All employee incentives you distribute is guaranteed…
- Simple to redeem. (One quick phone call will set everything in motion.)
- Customers speak directly to travel agent. (You don’t have to deal with any of this. That way you can concentrate on growing your business.)
- We provide full customer service and support. (You don’t have to do a thing! Just sit back and watch your cash flow pile up.)
- Good for two adults departing from the nearest major airport.
You can use these employee incentives for anything and everything to attract qualified employees, sales people and staff to your business! You can provide round trip airfare and accommodations for less than you may realize.
At an affordable price of $69.95 per employee incentive program, how many people will you be rewarding?
Round Trip Airfare Voucher Certificates
This offer covers base fare only. The recipient is responsible to pay for all expenses including, but not limited to: transfers, food, gratuities, all pertinent fees, taxes and surcharges (airport, airline, and processing) and miscellaneous expenses where applicable. Once reservations are confirmed, a $50.00 per person service fee will be levied for all charges.
The incentive program you have received is an offer that provides round-trip airfare for two adults from and to selected major international airports in the continental United States including Atlanta, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cleveland, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Houston, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, New York City, Orlando, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Portland OR, St. Louis, Salt Lake City, San Francisco, Seattle and Washington DC
First Step – The first step in the program is to fully complete the Registration Validation Form and mail it to the address provided on the form within 30 days of the issue date indicated on the form. All travel requires a minimum of 90 days booking notice prior to your requested travel dates, and must be completed within 12-months of the registration date. Only original forms will be accepted. Incomplete forms will not be processed. Once your voucher has been registered you will receive further instructions.
Second Step – Upon receipt of your form you will be mailed a package that includes important information, instructions, and an activation form. Please fully complete the information on the Registration Activation form and send along with a payment of $50 per ticket. This payment is non-refundable but it will be applied toward the taxes and fees. If taxes and fees are less than $50 per ticket, the difference will be refunded after travel has been completed.
The activation fee must be paid in the form of a U.S. Postal Money Order. Any other form of payment will void this offer. Travel is not permitted for 7 days before/after any state or federal holiday or Easter. There is a 4 night minimum and 30 day maximum stay and passengers must be 21 years or older with a valid driver’s license.
Third Step – Upon receipt of activation form and appropriate amount, you will receive information on how you may make your reservations. A minimum of 90 days is required to process your request and all travel must be completed within 12 months of the registration date. Upon receipt of your flight information, a Travel agent will call and confirm the reservations approximately 45 to 60 days prior to your travel date. All taxes and fees will be collected at the time of reservations. Surcharges may also apply. Once reservations are confirmed, a $50 per person service fee will be levied for all changes, cancellations or no-shows, in addition to charges levied by the airline or travel service provider, if applicable.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Where can I find a list of major international airports that I can travel from in the continental U.S. as required in the certificate? The major international airports are shown on your Registration Activation form and also listed above. If you are unsure of the one to choose, simply provide us with the closest airport to your home. Your travel consultant will contact you 45 to 60 days prior to your date of travel and let you know what city you may depart from those listed.
2. Are children able to participate in this offer? This offer is only valid for adults at least 21 years of age.
3. I sent in my Registration Validation form. When can I expect to receive information? Please allow at least three to four weeks to receive a response at each step of the process.
4. Can I call to see if my dates of travel are available? Because airline availability changes several times a day, the reservation department will not be able to assist you until the time of the actual booking.
5. I know that a minimum of 90 days advance notice is required. When does that date start? Review the three step process noted above. After receipt of your Registration Activation application, you will be sent a Welcome Aboard form to complete with your chosen dates of travel. At that time you will need to provide us with 90 days advance notification.
6. Can I pay by personal check? We accept personal checks when you send in your Registration Validation form, but when you send in your Registration Activation the form of payment must be a U.S. Postal money order. Any other payment type will void the offer. We will not accept any other form of payment at that time.
7. I want to travel alone. Am I able to take advantage of this offer? Yes, one person is able to travel. When you receive the Registration Activation form, check the option for one airfare. However, you are not able to later choose the two airfare option and travel twice.