What is the process?
You will need to mail in the voucher with $4.95 and then you will be sent a package of information explaining the program. Please allow two to three week to process.
In the packet you will find a Registration Activation Form, Hotel Voucher, and other miscellaneous coupons. The registration activation form will have the terms and conditions of the cruise.
Please read the Terms & Conditions, fill out the registration activation form and mail it in with a $50 registration fee. We will mail you an activation number and an activation date along with a phone number to call and book your cruise. You will have 12 months from the activation date to take your cruise.
You are responsible for the port charges and government taxes/fees plus a processing fee of $39 to $69 per person on specified dates.
Terms and Conditions
1. Your Travel Certificate is valid for a 3-night or 4-night cruise for two adults (double occupancy required). Accommodations are an entry-level inside cabin. Upgrades to higher category inside, ocean view or balconies are available for an additional charge.
2. To be eligible for this offer, passengers must be 21 years of age or older with a valid driver’s license and a major credit card. Offer is valid for U.S. and Canadian residents only. United States travelers need proof of citizenship in the form of a valid passport. U.S. resident aliens need an Alien Resident Card. Non U.S. aliens need a valid passport and valid U.S. Multiple Re-Entry Visa. U.S. resident aliens and non U.S. aliens must contact the appropriate consulate to inquire about necessary travel documents.
3. All reservation requirements in this certificate must be met. A minimum of 90 days advance notice is required to process your reservation request. Traveling guests will be required to pay NCFs (Port Charges), government taxes, and cruise/agency fees for cruises departing from Miami, Los Angeles, or Port Canaveral. Fuel Surcharges additional if applicable. Cruises departing from Galveston, Tampa and Mobile have limited availability and surcharges may apply. These fees must be paid immediately via credit card, cashier’s check or money order once your request has been made and cruise has been reserved.
4. Airline tickets, airport transfers, gratuities, and miscellaneous expenses are not included. Airfare can be purchased through the booking travel company listed on this certificate.
5. To activate your Travel certificate you must complete the Registration Validation Form and return via U.S. mail within 30 days of the issue date indicated (this will be determined by the postmark date on your envelope).
6. Sailings are available on select dates with an additional charge for high or peak season; if and when available. Not applicable for holiday sailings. Offer is capacity controlled and is subject to availability.
7. Rates for third or fourth person in your cabin, when available, must be purchased through the booking agency at the current retail rate from the specific cruise line.
8. Cancellation and change fees may apply once your reservation has been booked and confirmed. Cruise recipients and those passengers booked in the same cabin are required to abide by specific cruise line cancellation and refund policies, name change fees, etc. as outlined in cruise line brochure.
9. Cruise Deposit of $50 is applied toward the cost of your Travel Certificate. Deposit is refundable in the form of a travel credit, if requested in writing prior to the expiration date of your VIP Travel Certificate and certain restrictions will apply.
10. For the 3 Day/2 Night Vacation Getaway offer, guests are responsible for applicable room taxes. A refundable $50 deposit is required, less a $10 processing fee.
11. The Travel Certificate offer expires 12 months from your activation date and reservations must be made by that date.
12. Travel insurance is highly recommended. If you choose to decline this valuable protection, you are assuming any financial loss associated with your travel arrangements. If you would like information about travel insurance, please let us know.
13. Only one travel offer per household may be used in an 12 month period. This offer is not valid for groups and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional travel package. It is important that you do not leave for your cruise until you have received written confirmation, since cruises are booked according to the availability of allotment of staterooms.
14. This program is for promotional use only, cannot be sold and cannot be redeemed for cash. Your Travel Certificate is non-transferable without the prior expressed written approval of Travel Vacation Vouchers.