Grocery Savings Certificates
Grocery Savings Certificates: How To Genuinely Help Your Employees And Customers In Their Everyday ‘Needs’
We realized early on that people won’t pass up the opportunity to save money and it is one of the top incentives that move people into action and what better place to save money than at the grocery store!
So we’ve ‘designed’ our $1,000 Grocery Savings Certificates so that the people closest to your heart (i.e., your loyal and motivated employees as well as your valued clients/customers) will truly benefit from it.
Imagine if there was a place where business owners could go and buy as many customers as they wanted for just $8 each. The store would surely be ‘packed to the brim with business owners, managers and sales people buying customers, right?
Well, that store doesn’t exist in reality, BUT we have the next best thing: our $1,000 Grocery Savings Certificates!
Yep, for just $7.99, the price of each of our $1,000 Grocery Savings Certificates, you can:
- Generate ‘traffic’ for your retail business or company website;
- Boost sales and increase close ratio of sales
- Get more appointments and talk to more customers
- Increase ‘leads’ and/or ‘referrals
- ‘Squeeze out’ the best value for your advertising money
- Move a step ahead of your competition
- Gain lots of happy, fiercely loyal, raving clients/customers; and
- Gain fanatically-loyal employees too!
- Use as a unique selling position to differentiate between you and others.
- Real Estate Agents to sell more houses: Reward open house visitors and when close on house.
- Insurance Agents when prospects sign a policy.
- Car Dealerships when a prospective customer takes a test drive and/or buys a car.
- Web- and brick-and-mortar (as well as home-based) business owners who want to get thousands of visitors to their business location or web site.
- Multi-level marketers (MLMs) and merchants who want boost sales as well as increase ‘leads’ and/or ‘referral’.
- E-zine publishers who want to get visitors, subscribers, and articles submitters to their website.
- Practically anyone and everyone who’s selling a product or a service, and who want to TRIPLE their leads and sales by offering consumers or their clients/customers our $1,000 Grocery Savings Certificates.
Top 6 Benefits of our $1,000 Grocery Savings Certificates
- Proven Effectiveness – Almost everyone uses coupons in one way or another.
- High Perceived Value – Average savings is 50% per week on grocery bills.
- They cover nearly all major and regional brands.
- Fulfillment-Oriented – We provide a written guarantee to honor every certificate.
- They are the perfect ‘traffic’ builders, door openers or lead generators.
- Low Cost – At just $7.99 each, the person who gives our $1,000 Grocery Savings Certificates away can ‘play’ every bit the ‘hero’ that they are.
We invite all to come join one of the world’s largest online coupon clipping and delivery services. America’s finest super market savings system where consumers can literally cut their grocery bill by 20% to 50%. When you give your customers and consumers a $1000 grocery savings certificate, they save money on food and groceries.
“Benefits For The ‘End User’ ”
The number one ‘benefit’ that our $1,000 Grocery Savings Certificates ‘system’ can give/offer to the End User is it immeasurably much, much better than newspaper coupons. We all know that shopping with coupons gives us the opportunity to save lots of money, right?
But consider these discouraging ‘truths’ about newspaper coupons:
It is estimated that manufacturers spend BILLIONS in newspaper advertising to offer over $300 Billion worth of grocery coupons every year. However, of that amount, consumers saved just less than $2 Billion by using these coupons.
The reason behind this is that newspaper coupons are primarily intended to ‘promote’ only the least popular, least-selling ‘items’, not the ones that we really need/use (and have grown to love). Hence, with newspaper coupons, savings are by chance, not choice.
Now here are just some of the other ‘Benefits’ of our $1,000 Grocery Savings Certificate ‘system’:
1.] Unlike local newspapers which ‘feature’ less than 10% of the coupons available from the leading manufacturers on brand-name grocery products, our $1,000 Grocery Savings Certificate ‘system’ empowers the End User to ‘select’ from over 1,000 national brand products in 127,000 supermarkets so he/she can take advantage of the savings on the products that he/she really uses (and needs), and at those times when he/she really needs those products. Save on your favorite name brand items with coupons from today’s leading manufacturers. Coupons for the quality products that you’ve grown to trust to keep your family healthy and happy at tremendous savings anytime – without spending your valuable time clipping coupons from the newspaper – and save even more with double coupon days at stores such as: Kroger, Schnucks, Walgreens, Dierbergs, Publix and more.
2.] So, unlike newspapers coupons, which only allow us to save “by chance” and not “by choice”, our $1,000 Grocery Savings Certificates give people a “very real” opportunity to save as much as $1,000 on groceries, with products running the gamut from Cereals, Juices, Cookies, Crackers, Beverages, Frozen Foods, Canned Fruits/Vegetables, Dairy Items, Meat, Bread, Coffee, Soups, Sauces, Rice, Pasta, Condiments, Snack Foods, Diet Items, Baking Items, Spices, Paper & Plastic Goods, Household Items, Pet Items, Baby Products, Laundry Care, Body Care, and many more.
3.] What’s more, people choose the products they want in their homes, and via our exclusive ‘shopping & savings’ website (http://www.easysavingsclub.com); they choose products for which they want discount coupons, and these coupons can be ‘printed’ right from their printers or can be ‘sent’ via mail; no need to waste countless hours of their precious time pouring over the local papers, searching for those elusive discount coupons from the very products that they really use! No more clipping coupons to save on a few items, either!
“So How Does It Work For My Employees and Clients/Customers?
Well, it’s so easy:
1.] Order $1,000 Grocery Savings Certificates and ‘distribute’ them among your most loyal employees and most valued clients/customers, perhaps even your closest friends and relatives.
2.] Next, have them (i.e., your most loyal employees, most valued clients/customers, closest friends and relatives) ‘fill out’ with the necessary information at the back of the grocery savings certificate.
4.] Once we receive their request, we will send them their Grocery Savings Membership Card, preloaded with online $1000 grocery savings bank which grants them online access, via our exclusive ‘shopping & savings’ website (http://www.easysavingsclub.com), to brand-name products sold in all supermarkets and at national grocery stores. The membership card grants unlimited access to grocery savings for 12 months. The online $1000 coupon bank shows exactly how much money they save and depletes over time. Everyone saves the time, effort and expense of clipping coupons from newspapers and circulars.
In addition to our online print-on-the-fly coupon service, everyone can also use our coupon clipping service and receive the exact coupons they want by mail.
5.] With secured online integration, each customer’s ‘Balance’ is updated in ‘real’ time. The ‘End User’ (i.e., the person to whom you gave a Grocery Savings Certificate) then scans or prints off coupons needed or uses our mail order service for only the products they are interested in.
“So What’s the ‘Catch’?”
No catch. Just honest value. We know that if you and your clients/customers (as well as your employees) are happy, you will refer us to other people. Thus, keeping customers happy costs less than acquiring a new customer and saves us money on our advertising. The only possible caveat is that the person using our $1,000 Grocery Savings Certificate has to pay an ‘Activation Fee’ of a mere $15 for processing, postage, and handling of the coupons.
So What Are You Waiting For?
DON’T PASS UP THIS OPPORTUNITY (or at least TEST this offer)! Look for the “Order Here Now/Add To Cart” box and click on the yellow-colored button bar, and you’ll be on your way towards truly helping your employees and clients/customers with their everyday ‘needs’.
What is the process?
What is the $1000 Grocery Savings Certificate?
How do I use the $1000 Grocery Savings Certificate?