Dear Savvy Business Owner,
Perhaps by going over our FAQs, you’ll find the answer(s) to some (or all) of the questions you have right now.
What does the Hotel Vacation Incentive look like? The Hotel Vacation Incentives comes in the form of a Rack Card, which looks like the one shown on the right. Actual size is 3 ½ inches by 8 ½ inches. Each rack card is full-color, printed on 16-point card stock paper, giving it a thickness that is similar to postcard paper. You may download a PDF copy of our Hotel Vacation Incentives rack card here.
What is the travel planning delay? We ask our “Guests” or “End Users” (i.e., the persons who will be the ones actually enjoying the vacation) to ‘give’ us a 60-day ‘notice’ so we can ‘arrange’ their travel. This gives us a chance to see in advance how full the hotels will be by the time of the actual travel (which will be referred to in some questions below as the “Arrival Date” or “Check-in Date”).
How many people can make use of a package? It’s good for two (2) adults over the age of 21. Additional adults/children, an ‘additional’ fee of $25 per night per additional child/adult (regardless of age) will be paid at the time the “End User” submits his/her Arrival Date.
What are the vacation ‘destination’ cities we can possibly choose? Currently, the following cities comprise the vacation ‘destinations’ you can choose from: Anaheim (CA), Atlantic City (NJ), Branson (MO), Cancun (MX), Charleston (SC), Daytona Beach (FL), Gatlinburg (TN), Hilton Head (SC), Honolulu (HI), Lake Tahoe (NV), Las Vegas (NV), Mazatlan (MX), Myrtle Beach (SC), New Orleans (LA), Niagara Falls (NY), Orlando (FL), Palm Springs (CA), Pocono Mountain (PA), Puerto Vallarta (MX), Reno (NV), San Antonio (TX), and Williamsburg (VA).
We are still considering other cities for inclusion, but take note that the contents of this list may vary (we reserve the right to modify the contents of this list anytime) from time to time, depending on hotel ‘booking’ conditions and other factors.
What is the name of the hotel where I will be staying?
There are several participating hotels involved in this ‘promotion’. In other cities, hotels such as Clarion, Comfort Inn, Crowne Plaza, Fairmont, Hampton Inn, Harrahs, Holiday Inn, Howard Johnson, Quality Inn and Suites, Ramada, Red Carpet, Sheraton and many others are also participating in this ‘promotion’. The booking agent you will be assigned to will book your room at one of the participating hotels. These ‘participating’ hotels are obliged to maintain high hospitality standards, so it is always in their best interests to keep you satisfied, so that you will later return as a paying customer if you are satisfied with their service. The possibility of you returning is what’s at stake for them, and they will move heaven and earth to ensure that you will have an enjoyable stay in their place.
Are there any additional costs that the traveler will incur?
This ‘package’ covers the hotel accommodations only and does not include airfare, transportation, meals and all other miscellaneous expenses.
Upon check-in, hotels will require an imprint of a major credit card to cover such costs. “Guests” or “End Users” are required to pay Room Tax (this is a government regulation for all travel incentive packages out there), the recipient needs to pay a Room Tax of just $23.95. This, along with the $12 Activation Fee is the only accommodation-related cost associated with this incentive package. Any and all changes and cancellations are subject to a $25 fee.
What’s the ‘catch’?
No catch. Just good, old-fashioned value and honesty with no catches. We provide value and a fair price. We are travel brokers. We buy the unused ‘inventory’ at various hotels and resorts. As you probably know, hotels and resorts never operate at full capacity; most of them have vacant rooms and ‘unbooked’ vacation properties. Our system ‘works’ by buying these unbooked vacation inventories and ‘passing’ the savings directly onto you. Hotels and resorts ‘win’ by filling unused inventory, you ‘win’ by using vacation incentive packages to retain loyal customers (or attract ‘new’ ones), generate leads, or perhaps motivate your employees as well, and your customers and employees ‘win’ by receiving a ‘free’ vacation. So everybody wins!
Our reputation and financial future rests on providing you a quality product. We simply cannot compromise on this. We believe that if you like our products, you will recommend them to friends and family. Word-of-mouth advertising works great. We have been in business since 1998 and have witnessed many companies come and go, but we’re here for the long haul, and we’re here for you.
Are there anything more that I should know about this ‘promotion’ ?
- Each ‘package’ cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional program without the expressed written consent and authorization from travelvacationvouchers.com.
- The Vacation Incentive ‘packages’ are for promotional use only and are non-transferable after ‘activation’ and cannot be ‘redeemed’ for cash.
- Dates near holidays and during conventions are not available on this special offer. Blackout dates are 7 days before and 7 days after a holiday.
- Rooms of participating hotels have a maximum capacity of up to 4 people only.
- Our Vacation Incentive ‘packages’ are not valid for group travel or conventions.
- ‘Check in’ days are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday. Vacation travel dates set on holidays, weekends, or within the 60-day travel planning or ‘Activation Period’ require a small surcharge fee.
Customer F.A.Q’ s
How does a Customer or ‘Guest’ (or ‘End User’) redeem his/her vacation incentives ?
A vacation incentive can be properly ‘redeemed’ through compliance of the following ‘conditions’:
- He/she fills out the back of his/her Vacation Incentive Form and submits his/her Activation Fee. After which, he/she will receive a Reservation Request Form.
- He/she then fills out the Reservation Request Form and mails it back to our encoded address 60 days PRIOR to his/her chosen vacation Arrival Date or Vacation Date (a condition required by our participating hotels).
- The Reservation Request Form arrives at our office within the 60 days PRIOR to his/her chosen vacation Arrival Date or Vacation Date.
As a ‘Customer’, ‘Guest’, or ‘End user’, is there anything more that I should know about this ‘promotion’ ?
- Refunds will not be issued if pertinent dates are not submitted on a timely manner.
- Once the “Guest” or “End User” has been confirmed for selected dates, refunds can no longer be issued.
- End users are not allowed to stay in the same ‘destination’ city for 12 months.
- Two vacation incentive packages may not be used in the same ‘destination’ city by the same family. If you are using more than one incentive ‘certificate’ for different cities, ‘arrival’ dates must be at least 30 days apart.
- Take note that Myrtle Beach and the Daytona Beach areas are not available from June 1 through August 31st.
- We reserve the right to book in ‘surrounding areas’ during times of limited space availability.
- Any of our travel/vacation promotions are usually not valid or not applicable for conventions or any group travel.
- We reserve the right to modify or cancel this promotional offer at any time.
- We assume no liability for any verbal claims made by others in conjunction with the distribution of this product.
- We cannot be held responsible for lost/late/misdirected mail. Returned checks are subject to a $25 fee.
- Consumers or end users have 12 months from date of receipt to activate and complete their vacation.
Here’s how to get started right now:
Request a Customized Quote
Whatever the budget, objective or market, Travel Vacation Vouchers can design an exciting and effective promotion for you!
Right now, for a limited time you can receive a customized quote complete with case studies of other businesses who have successfully used our travel certificates to grow their business and we will include complimentary $1000 Restaurant Saving Certificates just for taking a closer look. Please spend some time reviewing our products and then give us a call for more specific information and pricing.
Call 888-617-4595 or email us today for special discounts, perks and more information.
You’ll retain your customers, reduce your employee turnover, and improve your bottom line. Get started today.
You will see your employees more motivated, customer retention and lead generation increase once you implement your incentive program. We train you on how to implement an incentive program and our products come with a 30 day guarantee. Get started now.